Policies & Procedures
Thanks so much for choosing CDT and MORE, as your preferred culinary vendor! As all protocol is followed, your satisfaction is our TOP priority!!
Effective January 1, 2022
- ALL service inquiries for Chef J Rae’Chel OR CDT and MORE Catering Services must be directed to www.cdtandmore.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or 901.609.4311 (Text messaging IS available). Whether in-person, verbal or virtual, ALL NEW BOOKINGS THAT REQUIRE A CONSULTATION, WILL INCUR A FEE. If services are contracted, a portion of said fee will be deducted from total balance.
- All payments must be made by due date or client will be subject to late fees. Booking Deposits(30-50%) are nonrefundable. Funds will NOT be transferrable across events. Deposits MUST be made within 48 hours of receiving your invoice or it will be cancelled. Once deposit is secured, your event date is placed on the production calendar. If final payment is NOT received within 48 hours of it’s due date (unless approved by Admin), date will be released from the production calendar and cancellation fee ($150) applied to the invoice or card on file. Rescheduled (same or similar, for said client) events must be held within ten (10) months of original date of event. (Restrictions may apply. Ask for details.) Detailed payment schedules will be provided in each invoice.
- All events booked without a minimum of 15 business days notice, will be subject to “rush service” fees, will require 50-100% of the balance to secure date (depending on the balance and/or the time frame between booking and date of service). All balances $500 and under will be due in full, upon booking.
- Please note that the balance for all events, with thirty (30) or more for Guest Service, will include gratuity. All guest service requests will include hazard care. Guest Service will not be offered for in-home events nor events with less than 20 guests, unless Private Dining is the requested service option.
- All events requiring Guest Service, of any sort, will have a specific allotted time period. That allotment must be maintained in order to accommodate both vendor and client’s schedules. If the time is compromised to no cause of ours, additional charges will be applied to invoice and must be paid immediately.
- Upon completion of events, if equipment or supplies of any sort have been damaged, compromised and or lost by anyone involved with the event, an accidental fee (minimum of $150) will immediately be assessed to the responsible party.
- If the secured event venue requires catering staff to bus tables, there will be an additional fee starting at $100 depending on guest count.
- CDT and MORE ONLY provides required supplies and materials for CATERING SERVICES. We do NOT provide event cake cutting or it’s supplies, unless requested and invoiced.
Thanks again, for choosing Chef J Rae’Chel, along with CDT and MORE, as your preferred culinary vendor!!
HERE’S TO A GREAT EVENT!!!
IG | FB: @cdtandmore @chefjraechel